. According to research
Increasing site conversion is easy. It is enough to provide the site with a marketing function. Sites can be viewed from different points of view, including in terms of marketing. Marketing is the creation and heating of customers, respectively, the marketing function of the site is its ability to create and warm visitors.
Increase conversion in the latest way.
It should be noted that at the moment a very small percentage of sites perform this function. If we take it quantitatively, then the number of sites that have this function, according to the results of studies conducted by the NOOMARKETING.NET project, is 7% of all sites. The absence of this function for sites causes significant financial damage to the remaining 93% of sites. Continue reading