What to do when everything is bad?
Probably, every person at least once in his life asked what to do when everything is bad. Doesn’t get stuck at work, problems with studies, no personal life, relatives don’t understand, friends betray … But there are few reasons when a person can despair, give up and become depressed? If you find yourself in this situation, then you urgently need help. And first of all you have to accept it from yourself.
And we will help you do this. How to cope with a depressed state and regain the joy of life? What to do when everything is bad? I hope that the following simple tips will help you overcome problems and change your life for the better!
When everything is bad: act
1. Do not hold back your emotions. What to do when the soul is bad? When did you most recently experience a deep emotional shock? Unleash the senses. Everyone does it his own way. Someone is crying on the shoulder of a close friend, and someone is having a grand party to distract. Do what you want (naturally, within the law), and you will see that it becomes easier.
2. Break down the problem. Try to think about her objectively and impartially. Identify the cause and consider possible solutions to the problem, which can be done now. When everything is bad, I want to withdraw into myself and grieve, but this is not a way out of the situation. Staying in this state for a rather long time means registering two new residents in your home: depression and hopelessness. Strong people act, while weak people sit and pity themselves. Be strong!
3. Despite the fact that the current situation does not bring anything but grief, as it seems at first glance, still think about what she taught you. It is problems that temper character, make a person more experienced and wiser. Think about what your problem taught you, what experience you have learned from it.
4. In all the bad, if you try, you can see something good. Analyze your problem, and you will find positive moments that will surely please you! For example, you met a young man for a long time, you were extremely happy, and then he suddenly left you. Yes, it hurts a lot, but along with the loss you have gained one important advantage – freedom. You are free in your actions, you do not need to think anymore about what he would say, how he would react, what he would do. From now on, you are your own mistress, you have more free time for yourself, and no one canceled flirting. And flirting, as you know, adorns any woman! There you go! And there, you look, and a new love will come and will be much better than the old.
5. It is important to say not only what to do when everything is bad, but also what is not worth doing. Do not close. Do not lock yourself in, do not focus on the problem. At such moments, you need to be able to be distracted. After all, life is so interesting, and you sit and puzzle over something one and extremely unpleasant. Meet old friends, spend the evening with the whole family together somewhere in nature, go to a nightclub and have fun with your girlfriend, go in for sports, start learning a foreign language or mastering a new program on the computer, find a new and interesting hobby, get your dog and etc. Options – the sea! Do what you like and bring joy. The world will sparkle with new colors, and you will discover in yourself such bright edges that you were not even aware of!
6. Do not be afraid to ask for help. The support of loved ones, relatives, friends and loved ones is very important for every person. After all, these people will always help to get out of a difficult situation, they will support and not be left to their own devices. If you are single, then look for friends. And you will definitely find them. In the meantime, seek the help of a good psychologist. He will help you get back on your feet.
7. And finally, do not be afraid! Perhaps to solve your problem you need to make a lot of effort. Does it scare you or you are just too lazy. Fight this and do not be afraid to carry out your plan, even if it is very difficult, and then fortune will certainly smile at you! It is helpful to remember one important wisdom. King Solomon did not live such a sweet life as it seems to many. And he had a ring that helped him survive all the hardships. The secret of the ring is in the inscription on it. And it is one simple phrase: “And it will pass.” Remember this in moments of despair. The grief cannot last forever, and happiness will surely smile at you, just help him a little!